Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictorial Talks

Went to Full House,NZX for assignment today. I'm really in love with the drawings on the wall. It somehow captured my heart for no apparent reason. Why? Told you lor, no apparent reason! I just love it~~~~


I'm so tired now.. but still, i feel like blogging. Looking at these pictures, it somehow brings a spark to my inspiration. Lol, nothing fancy, just that i felt these pictures are telling a part of a life cycle..

*****

Life's wonderful when you're young. Can't wait to grow up!

Grew up being a teenager and wishing for a perfect guy to complete her.

Found the love of her life and engaged into a whole lifetime blessed path~~~
Happily-Ever-After

That's Just Life

Well basically, that's just my positive thoughts. This is a very positive and simple TJL thoughts. Should feel happy after seeing this pictures..So lovey dovey so simple so pure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post! And I love the pictures on the wall as well. And the story is so simple yet so true.