My expressive bear story...
I tried to sleep
OK.. nothing much..
Just want to make a dedication to my Guan Tan, my Qins, my Foong and my Loo that I LOVE YOU guys a lot.. and if the earth falls apart for me, i know i can count on you guys! No matter how cruel the world is out there, i know there is you you you and YOU! Ahh.. Thank God for giving us an everlasting friendship. You guys make me feel like i'm somebody! I know i can lean on you! I promise i'll try not to miss any trips with you guys again!
3 comments:
Bear Bear so cute~! >3< hahaha, what can I say, really CUTE! -The End-
hahaha, ur 'story' really good, i can see the beginning, climaks and the end, credits shud gv to the leading actor- bear bear, and the supporting actor- monkey.
*dun be so down la, ga you!
Rika>>> yeah yeah i like my bear.. i like my monkey.. although bear bear is better to hug, but monkey is better because of some precious thoughts! wakakkaa
San>>>> PLS nominate my bear bear in the coming Academy awards!! wakakka hey hey credits should be given to the director too which is ME! wakaka
Post a Comment