Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictorial Talk: School Days

I'm braving myself to post this up~~~ My gosh, i dont know where i found my bravery to post up my old pictures. It's pretty obvious that i am plump and my face is a shape of plum~~ haha, simply find a word that rhymes with plump~~ Anyhow, today, i am random enough that it sudden strike my mind to post this up.


The Sixth Formers

Angeline, Chen, Chia Ling and Lee Kuan... I suddenly miss my desk! Every morning go to school and wipe my desk the first thing when i reach my desk, or maybe sometimes, angel will wipe for me..Lol.. I'm quite hardworking! I will finish up my homework asap in class, doing wrong subject's homework at the wrong time. Hehe. Eh, you know how heavy is the text book arr.. Will leave it in my desk and only take back home when exam's near! And that's why i wouldnt want to take back home and finishes my homework asap so that i can go back home and relax.

Ahhh. That's Jie Lei, hmmmm, Angeline, Chen and Lee Kuan's sister. I'm sorry, i "hmmm" as i've forgotten her name. My junior, lower six junior! I'm very bad in names. Seriously, i was once close with her but i dont know what happen to my memory which is damaging now or probably rotting, uh whatever. Anyhow, i'm really bad in names, only could remember close ones. Pssssssssstttt... *hint hint* I'm signalling you guys to keep very close in touch with me!

Trying to make a raping scene.. We're Girls school! So it's definitely ok for us to do such action for fun! Eh it's just camera angle okie.. we didnt really touch ehm ehm...

Now, introducing you guys Ben one of my favourite prefect who guard us every morning or any occassion. We talk on no ends! Benette's a really cute and fun girl. She's damn cute wey, and i think now she's doing pretty well somewhere in the country or maybe is abroad now. A really smart girl studying Mass Communication too in private college!

See... i can do weird things with both this girls! We were so close last time! She's the only prefect who gila with us a lot!

Pay Yin, Chen, Hui Ling, Chia Ling, Chai Ching, Chiau Yeng... Ahhh the good ol' dayss...Most of them are working already.. We've grew apart~~~

Now here comes my taekwondo mates.. Sigh and again, my fault for drifting away from people. I'm really no good in keeping in touch~

Now.. this is the very very very important till the infinity, friends in my life, i thank them for not forgetting me when all of us chose the different path to the future. They are all now graduates with a year or less, working experience and i'm still studying now~

Qins, Loo, Foong!!!!!!!!! I love you guysssss.. Anyhow, i dont know what makes us so close. I knew Qins the longest and we have shared the most of the memories since primary school, same goes to loo. As for Foong, we clicked instantly when we're in the same class in Form 4 and now, we're tied together till death do us part! Lol... I really want to see all of us grew old together and match-making our anak or nephew and nieces!! So nice!!! Uh.. Huhu~~ i'm so touched that we are still so close now..sob sob~~~~~>.<~~~~~~~

And so this is the most bulat-ed me.. I'm a shape of..........hmmmm... APPLE! Im all round and no space for curve!HAHAHA.. Laugh all you can! lol.. because i'm laughing at myself too! wakakkakaka

No comments: