Sunday, September 27, 2009

Thriller

I love him with all my heart. I knew he's attempting to kill someone whom he didn't like. He brought the shotgun with him and i stopped him. The shotgun i've carried along was now pointing at his direction. He was surprised till he couldnt even utter a single word. Now both of us had our shotguns pointing at each other. He was threatening me to put down the gun and questioned me why am i doing this. Before i could say anything, my fingers pulled the trigger. TWICE! Twice, the bullet flew from the small hole hitting his cheek and chest. There he went tumbling down with blood flowing like a burst pipe~~
.
Silently, i bent down, am speechless of what i have done. I felt lost as if my heart and mind is gone from my body. I'm sorry... What have i done??? I hugged him tightly.. and resorted in killing myself... BUT! but it suddenly strike my mind that committing suicide isn't good as one might be doomed to commit suicide for the rest of the afterlife. Thus, i've thought of making someone to kill me! .................................................................
.
Suddenly, i woke up! Damn dream la... Yorrrrrrrrrrrrr... how can i make such stupid dream.. Dammit!Must post it because i dont want to kill TYH!!!! I really dreamt i shot him! ARghhh i cried in my dream.. APA NI!~~~ CHOI CHOI CHOI!!

No comments: