Saturday, September 26, 2009

The return of TJL

Bonjour readers!
I know i know i know, my blog has been in silence for quite some while. In fact many things had happened in this whole month of September. Well allow me to clarify that i did not abandon my blog. There're many times when i wanted to update TJL but when i were about to type, i was navigated away with games and dramas. In fact, i was out of words. I know i could easily type random emotions just like what i used to do in my previous post, but i'm just merely lazy and the atmosphere did not motivate me to type! (It's warm in my rented room!) Anyhow, here, I'M BACK!
.
Well, work has been interesting and dull so far! Having company's culture at my finger tips, i guess i could adapt better now. It's been a month now. Time flies isnt it? I suddenly felt im fortunate to get a place in this company, however, i must it's a small company where the system isn't as efficient as the bigger companies. No, i havent turn into an amibitous girl in a twilight, i just somehow feel the system isn't organized. Despite this, i think my boss is nice in certain ways! Lol.. Even during meeting, she called all of us to discuss and brainstorm on coding the product and asked us to try. All of us as in the whole office! Although we're allowed to voice our opinion, but, somehow, there must be filtering. Bear in mind that boss is still boss! Everyone was hungry during the meeting as it's almost off office hour, then, we brought in Mister Potato and Love Letters to munch during meeting. Lol.. Hye, as what i've said, boss is still boss, cant run away from certain typical character~~~ All in all, i'm ok in my work.
.
Anyway, i still wish to be my own boss someday! WAKKAKA... I know i'm already a boss at home to TYH, but what i meant is a real businesswoman... I think i'll be a boss that losses are more than profit~ Sigh.. i'm still learning! And again, i can't believe i've been working for a month already! Gosh~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go go go~~~~hehheheee