Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A week out there...

Well, after my backache recovered, (not full recovered!).. Thanks to Sau Lin Tier Tat Plaster! I felt much better after using that for days! So.. Last friday, i went up KL and met up with Guan after a month long of distance! Then we went to his hometown till Sunday then down to KL again... Basically, all i did in his home was just chatting with his brothers, watched tv, read books, went to saloon, met up with his grans ( fuh, damn kan cheong!).. Luckily we just stayed there for a while.. haha .. Had a blast playing and chatting with his brothers. Alright, no pictures from his hometown... it will be funny if i take photo with his bros while chatting or playing~~ imagine that~~ uh... anyway, it was a relaxing weekend!

Introducing you, the back ache plaster!!! affordable and quite effective with cooling effect and a not-too-strong medicinal smell~

Had an interview on Tuesday... Dated rika on Monday to get a formal shoe for my interview... I'm so unpresentable that i need to cover part of my face in order to get a better picture! I like her top! Sweet! Anyway, sucked in the interview.. my first bitter experience!

Pappa rich-ing...This girl gets easily attracted by what's on people's table~~~ the sight of nasi lemak at the next table made her mind a misery~~~ Keep thinking should order it or not.. too bad im too full to share with her. Sorry ya honey

Ahh.. i'm so bad at taking photos on food.. I'm still trying~ give me some time! Me and Guan went supper at USJ one night and decided to try on this Happy Beans Dessert.. They have this homemade yu yuan which is yam flour thingie..I like this !it's homemade yu yuan with red beans, pearls and peanuts. The peanuts are soft, red bean tasty,and pearls very Q same as yu yuan! Nice. around RM5 and it's a big bowl.. A lil too big for me, stil i manage to finish it with the help of my hero~ lol

I WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN and try their ice red bean~~~ eh, i was thinking, it would be perfect if there's a sofa there and tv... Then i can finish the big bowl of dessert. Without TV, i just couldn't finish it~~ Weird huh, i dont know why im such a big eater in front of the TV and not on the dining table~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, u got cut/perm/do anything on ur hair when u r in kl? btw, u n peggy's hairstyle r almost the same leh!

Joee said...

san>> nope, i didnt do anything to my hair. hahaa.. her's nicer. i was thinking of trimming my fringe like hers but i dont dare. it's always so wrong on me~~~

Rika said...

Yorrr, where got same? I bought the wrong hair colorant, and my hair is too yellowish now. lala~~ hey, I wanna try out that yu yuan tong shui also!!! I like yam! =D