Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It started with an ACHOOOO l

Lately, i found myself lem bik~~~ Just few days after PMS pain, i'm down again with a twisted backbone~~~ Wonder how did it happen? HAHA! You'll never expect this! Surprisingly, with just ONE sneeze, i can get my back twisted! I was down with running nose today and kept sneezing, i guessed i sneezed too hard! I was standing up turning backward and ACHOOOOO~~~~ and the next second i could remember was me, trying to sit on the floor and crawled towards my bed and lied down flat...Wanted to shout for MUM! But thought, small matter only la, i can handle!.. Climbing down the stairs with a hunched body like the Hunchback Of Notre Dame guy! I couldn't walk straight now~~~ Mum offered to give me a massage, but argh, what the heck, i still can walk and massage myself, so dont want to trouble mama! I have to turn side way to sit down now ~~~~><~~~~~
-
Huhuuuu..sob sob.. Now i have a trouble of the process of sitting down and standing up and climbing up and down the stairs...Little did i realise that we do use a lot of waist strength while sitting down, standing up, climbing the stairs... not until today i got my waist bone twisted~~~ waaaaaaa.. faster get well la please. I'm hoping for a miracle!!! that when i go to bed tonight, i will somehow recover from this pain when the sun rise! Please.. by hook or by crook, let me recover by tomorrow~~~ i want to get well! maybe i might somehow twist again while im sleeping (without my conscience!) and it gets well? I could use painkiller to cure PMS (though i know it isn't good for health, but i'll find some other healthy ways to cure it.. hmm maybe by taking bai feng wan pills? or evening primrose oil? ) but this i couldnt cure it with painkiller! pls pls pls.. let miracle happen! i shall sleep now! Goodnight >^^,<

No comments: