Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Confession of a lazy undergrad

It's not time to make a change. That's been hitting me again and again. I didn't dare to make any changes to my life since graduation. I'm not ready to step into the world and have life like what i had during my internship. Today was the start of my internship last year.. I used to dislike my internship days, well, not all but most of the days..But i do value the friendship i had with some of my colleagues..

I know i have no choice, i know i have to initiate each step of mine but my generator is reluctant to start. I just felt that, after all i've learnt in lecture halls, i remained useless, being no good at anything. God, i need some guidance! I'm such a coward that i didnt dare to send any job application using my own email because im afraid of any replies ( well most of my application were sent via jobstreet )... Urgh, but anyway, i;m about to step out of my comfort zone and venture into hell in a few days time when the job fair is here! Please please please, i try not chicken out this time!
Anyway, was unpacking my boxes and found this! It's a very touching letter from a sweet friend whom i got close with when we were selected to become "Pembantu Universiti" in my 2nd year of Uni.. Got this letter on the day before they went back to their homes. Thank you my friend, i could never replace anything for what we've been through together. I thank God that you were there too, and you know what, i actually anticipated to look for you when we were in camp.. haha because you are one of the few i can rely on! Thank you buddy! And also your compliment! You've been a very nice friend. I truly appreciate this friendship! Wishing you the best and do keep in touch. (ok, i wonder if this fellow reads my blog!) ... Sorry too, i know this letter wasn't suppose to be exposed before graduation, but haha, i guess everyone has read theirs... LOL...

Thank you , my friend!

This is just random picture. Small gifts and souvenirs throughout Uni years..


San Hua's booklet throughout 3 years of membership... Oh not only san hua la, there're some cards, letters (not love letter kie), and bookmarks... Seeing this makes me misses uni more.. waaaaaaaa... i want another year of uni without thesis and assignment!!!!! is that possible?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suka hati lor....
back to FBMK, sit in every class
if ur lecturer couldnt regconize u and didnt chase u out of the class...

Joee said...

wah. no income lerr