Saturday, November 29, 2008

You've been blacklisted!

Who’s been blacklisted?

SATE KAJANG HJ SAMURI
Situated at Sg Ramal Dalam Kajang, just beside stadium Kajang!

Damn shit! First of all, they served cold satay and certain part of the satay is still uncooked. Woy, I didn’t minta for 70% cooked or medium cooked satay okie… I understand satay should be served HOT and 100% cooked. So shytieeeee.. Damn Damn Damn. What had worsen the condition is those stupid idiotic waiter didn’t attend me when I kept calling and signalling them. I was thinking of asking them to make the satay hot because it makes me no appetite and even felt like puking after eating the satay~~~ No bloody waiter answer to me! And one bloody waiter doesn’t even bother come over even though he saw me calling for him TWICE. @#$%%^ Seeeeettttuuuuuuppppiiddddd.

I wouldn’t be that angry if they didn’t respond to ALL of the customers. They make me think that they hate C-girls.. So i've asked Guan to call them... Still no response.. So i make a conclusion that they dislike C! And their responsibilities are done once everything was served! I must say that the Satay tasted ok but the service was terribly bad after serving. Uhhh~~~ i seldom do this but this time when we were stepping out of the restaurant, i am so mad that i jeling at that stupid waiter who did not answer upon my request for twice! I guessed he's whispering something about me when he saw me showing my justice bao look! BLACK! Spoiled all my mood for satay!


Next time, i will only go to the C-food stall selling Satay Kajang near the petrol station! Damn! What a day~~~ Dahlah cant buy any nice clothes on the first day of Msia Saving Sales.. Cant even eat happily~~ Sucksss.. Oh yah, to finish this story, i've suggested to da bao the satay back home and make it hot ourselves. Lol.. So finally, we didn't finish the 30 sticks. We've tried to finish it but cant eat anymore~~~ So that is the end for this unhappy scenes! (Opps no pics, i was too mad that i've forgotten to take some shots)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

boikot tat restaurant!!! boikot M!!! calm down jo, v shud used to dis kind of situation if wanna continue to live in dis lovely country! m'sia boleh!

Joee said...

Not all of them r like dat.. but uh... but im never going back to that restaurant! why they so like dat har??? sigh~~ memalukan sahaja...GO GO MSIA BOLEH!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Luckily I don't heart satay at all, or should say I don't like M food. No, not Mcdonald la... SWEAT. I love Malaysia! wtf

Anonymous said...

hohohohoho........
u olang tak takut kena tangkap ISA ar??

Joee said...

MALAYSIA, KITA CINTA PADA MUUUUUU!!!

Joee said...

nono.. sorry..should be *KAMI not *KITA

'Ron said...

normally my frens and i wont go fot that shop too...too oily at times...instead we went to this shop call satay malaysia...it's even nicer...though the aunty who collect money kinda garang...but who cares...the satay taste GOOOD!!

Joee said...

nyok lan corner shop satay also taste good.. hehe.. no more hj smamuri!