Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chuan Cheng Ying

This is the time where we spent our time together, take pictures, play games and eat together like a big family…

Cheers to 3hua 2nd Year Chuan Cheng Ying Committees ’08…WELL DONE!

Gosh… I’m feeling time flies too fast!

Flashing back to my good old days…1st year, I’m a participant in this camp. This is where I started a few new friendships especially getting close with Cass, Fook Soon and Yee Hang. We became like sis and bro, hang out at night, played games, eat together (which contribute most to my weight gain!!!!)…

'Bak Gua' group>> Once upon a time~~~ tender soft skin~~~


In my 2nd Year, I feel thankful for making the right choice of going to the ‘Pembantu Universiti’ camp where I got selected to become the facilitator for the upcoming freshie orientation. I’ve learnt a lot in this camp and get to know the juniors. You know what, being a facilitator is nothing to be proud of, BUT if the juniors remember you, THAT is something you should be proud! Of course, being known as the good faci and not the bad 1! Shyt, I should be concentrating on Chuan Cheng Ying Camp… Kie kie kie.. back to the story, I became the group’s facilitator (committee also la) in CCY ’07. I had great time kacau-ing people and helping around .


Ang Dao Bing group>> me and Mei Fang the Faci for this group!


3rd year came… I’ve became a senior participant in the group. I feel weird, as if I’ve turned old suddenly~~~ and it flashes me back to the time when I’m just a junior participant. Wei Zhong (hyper senior) said “ Hey, when you’re in your 1st year , I’m already 3rd year and now when you’re 3rd year already, I’m still here playing with you guys.. Oh My God.. I can’t handle this fact”… Lol.. Well, Wei Zhong, if I were you, I myself couldn’t handle this fact as well! Even now, I couldn’t take it already. Juniors calling me Da Jie Jie / Big Sis …Ish despite how many times I’ve reminded them not to call me da jie, they still do it!

The Fighters! Ready to go?? R u ready to shed some tears??? (for gas bomb) Duh nonsense~~~ preparing for drama la...

Akiko Group>>> So many seniors in this group~~ hye, wanted to feel some young blood also susah! I'm punching my 2 senior (wei zhong and buong wei) !

Watched Journey to the West??? In attempt to immitate the statues~~~(see, when we're aging, we tend to buat lawak to kurangkan umur~~~)

The Climbers of Great Wall of Auyin Hill>>> Chooi Ling, Wei Zhong, Joee, Annie, Onn Onn

Now presenting the 'Jo can't read Stone'... Sorry ler, i cant read those chinese characters

Us again

Presenting the seniors~~~Everyone's trying to get a place for a shot~~~


'San Hua Chuan Cheng Ying 2008'


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm... i have ntg to comment! LOL! speechless...

Anonymous said...

aiks, yealo, i'm so emo now, thking back all the things v've gone thru in uni.... =( i dun wan to grow up!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont feel anything wor... i was looking back at the photos taken when we were in 1st year, we looked soooo young and innocent then... LOL~