Friday, September 26, 2008

WEEK 20 -The last, the final, the end-

~~A moment like this...uh~~~ i can't believe it's happening to meeee~~~~
I'm breathing freeeeeee.. Yes yes yo yo !I can't help but to keep smiling while working on my last day. Gosh! That's so not good. I should feel sad? should i? but i'm happy, excited and can't wait to leave! My neighbour, the intern, was looking forward to her day too.. Nevermind la girl, you will have yours! Very soon!

Ah shyt, i've forgotten to clear the rubbish bin on my desktop! Shyt again! i've forgotten to uninstall limewire! Aiksss, ah don't bother, should not be a problem!


Anyway, this month i've been lazy updating my blog. I've spent my weekendS shopping, meet up with friends, sing-k, malam tanglung, back hometown, watched drama, accompany Guan's bro in hospital. So that's how i filled my september weekends.. Busy but full of satisfaction! I'm so loving it!
Here's my Farewell ,

The dishes: Sweet& Sour fish, Tom Yum Soup, Gung Pao Chicken, Fried batter prawn, Claypot tofu, Vegeteable..( Bad quality picture, pai serh!)

Chun Cheah (the only young guy in the office), Cheryl (no longer the youngest among the permanent staff), Khairun (the intern), Ida (the thinker), Hyma (the sarcastic but nice lady), Joee (the intern) and Nadia (the poser). So muhibbah right???

As what the Lohans said, "Screw this, we're doing it! We're going to.....take....you...down!"

Ida, my nice nice colleague! *

Look!!!!! I'm loosening my belt! OMG, i was that full!!

Now presenting>>>>>Jo and the celebrity ian, and his wife!

After this farewell dinner, i suddenly felt a LITTLE of sadness. I bet i'm going to miss them but not the office. I feel dreaded having to go to work. This feeling strikes me almost every other day!


Early in the morning on my last day in EPA, Khairun gave me chocs as my farewell gift. How sweet of her! Thanks girl! I always wanted to get her flower to put on her desk but failed to do it. Even during lunch hour of my last day, we've spent too much time waiting at Sakae Sushi which make all of us late for work. As for my appreciation towards epa people, I'd bought them donuts! 3 boxes of Dunkin Donuts! No other options which can suit my budget. Apa la KLCC! No J.Co, No Big Apple, No Baskin Robbin~~~ sigh~~~ PEOPLE !!!!DUNKIN DONUTS SUCKS~~~~

Lunch-ing

Donuts for EPA colleagues... Thanks for all the goodness and badness!

Pandan and Choc Rolls Cakes

Jan the Account Manager told the Director that it's my last day, (Yes, he didn't know it's my last day, bosses are always busy to remember the little small things). No exceptional for this! So, he asked her to buy some kuih for the whole epa to celebrate, or maybe to just makan la.. So Jan bought Pandan Rolls and Chocolate Rolls from King's Bakery. And again we have a small makan session before the day ends!

MY DESK!!!!!MY CUBICLE!!!!!!

So long EPA~~~ Farewell!

3 comments:

Teapot Rika said...

weeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!! Finally, freedom is back to us!! hahaha. yum seng!

what's next? what? Do I heard travel? hahaha, good, let's go travle!!! =D

Anonymous said...

yeaaaa.... merdeka! merdeka! merdeka!
yealo, let's find somday to meet la!

Joee said...

Quick quick quick i wan m pressie b4 san use it up!