Augussiee, Let's celebrate!!!!!!
It's their BIG DAY!!!
Presenting my important ones on Aug 2...
Poor lil guy, tied, blindfolded and served a 'nutritious' drink.
TAdaaaaaaa.......
The actual plan was dating him on fri nite and fly kite on him. So, i did that by telling him i have an event goin on and asked his hsemates to pick me up and i'll sneak into the hse and bring out the cake! Anyhow, No surprises already as he already had the feeling that i'll be there~~~ but efforts are not wasted as he doesnt know when i sneak into the house and how i allied with his housemates sekalian!
Cute couple aren't they! **HAPPINESS**
This 'couple' lagi cute kan!!! wakakkaa...1 trying to avoid the cam, another forcing the other to face the cam!
**~**
Here's a member of 4inluv on her special day! Ah SANNNNNN dai kor lui jor lohhh!
Now you see, now you don't!
The human statue! Our dearie Be ...
With mirror effect, you'll look slimmer! *Captured while waiting for Rika
The 4inluv and malaigou!
Yosh, more post to come!
2 comments:
woi~~~~ I almost die when I saw the "Now you see now you don't" photo!!!!! What la you, I have so many nice photos, but you showed this? no good ler you. T_____T Next time don't do the same thing la, or else I don't know what I'll do.... >.<
Wei wei, whose birthday coming up next? Since all seem to be broke already, we saved our money and celebrate next year la~! *evil grinning*
YERRRRRRRRRRRR.... no gud!!! if i have the time, i'll prepare my wishlist.. wakakkaka den let u guys refer to it! see, how understanding i am!
nice wey the pictures! so unique! so cute! hahahha!
Post a Comment